Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Starting TWIN quilts

My Sis-in-law, Rachel, is pregnant with twins: a boy and a girl... so I wanted to do something special for them. I have offered to make quilts and bumper-pads for them using the adorable "Urban Circus" print, that I have been dying to use (I have been helping Kerri with her fabric shop).

So far, I have only done most of the cutting


and a little bit of sewing and ironing on the blue quilt... lots of work to do still



For the Blue quilt, I am using the "snowball" design. For the pink quilt, I am using a triangle
I will hopefully be able to post more pictures soon... it is difficult to find time to sew, since the babies won't sleep through the sound of the sewing machine... ugh. I will figure it out though :)
design quilt.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your fabric choices! Looking forward to seeing the end result.

    I know what you mean about sewing with babes. Nearly impossible. I have to make a pair of PJ pants tonight, and I'm not sure when my arms will be empty.

    ReplyDelete