Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perfect day for a Pumpkin Patch


Today, Melissa invited us to go with Abby's preschool to the Pumpkin Patch at Maris Farms. We had a GREAT time! We pet lots of animals, and fed the goats.We went on a Hayride, and of course picked pumpkins (I couldn't get Adin to take a picture with his "big punkin" at the farm, so we took it this evening at home)At the end, we played in the "corn room" and took a ride on the Cow Train - which I think was everyone's favorite (Sorry Meliss, I didn't get a pic of your girls... I am pretty sure Ninz got a pic of them)Afterwards we went to DQ for lunch. I had to take a pic of Lillie with Isabella, even though Isabella wasn't cooperating... Lillie was so proud of holding her, and I had to get a pic with her adorable little shirt that I made for her.I had such an enjoyable time with family at such a fun location!! Now it truly feels like fall :)

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl you are fast...some day I will get back into blogging again. I should be doing homework right now!:)

    ReplyDelete