Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Hippopotamus


Adin is such a big baby (as mentioned many times before), that about a month or so ago, Miah started calling him our baby hippopotamus, and the name has really stuck! The great thing was when I was getting him dressed last week, I noticed that a friend in the ward, who had made a few onesies for us, made one with a hippo on it. How perfectly appropriate!

Just yesterday, Adin started blowing raspberries! He is pretty excited about it, because for the past 24 hours, it is pretty much all he does! It is so fun to see him grow and learn new things... I love it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think he is the cutest little hippopotmus I've ever seen! We call Xander our chunky monkey. At least we get one that has quite a bit of chunk to him! :) As Ethan is only in his 10% for weight. If he was any less they told me they would flag him as being to light for his age. A little scary when they start getting too small.

    ReplyDelete