Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome

So I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon, and begin my own blog! Tasha and Kerri finally talked me into it - this way I don't have to send emails to everyone, you can just take a look and catch up whenever you have a chance. It might take me a while to catch up to the rest of you in the blogging world though... I don't know much about editing or html.
I titled my blog, "Its all about me" as a sort of joke from when
I was in High School (that never really died!). In reality, this blog will probably end up all about Adin! He is pretty much my life right now. I love being a new mom! Adin is such a good baby, I don't think I could have asked for a better first experience. He is so alert and attentive. He loves to smile and laugh for us - I wish you could see him! We are finally taking him in on Saturday to get his portraits done, so hopefully those will turn out well, and I can send you all a picture.
Well, that is all for now. I will try to keep you all updated with all that is happening in our lives, and maybe we can all keep in touch a little easier.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so glad that you started a blog!!! It will be so wonderful to see more pictures of your beautiful family and baby boy Adin! It will help us feel like we are there apart of his life! :) Now, Tasha and I need to convince you and Miah to move to Washington to be close to lots of Adins cousins!! :)

    We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. if you have any editing questions, don't hesitate to ask me or kerri! it's not so bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through all your blogs, I really like everything u have so far! It is super cute, and Adin looks adorable! I really love the section with Miah and Adin. Thats my fav! But the pic of u n adin at the hospital was defiantly my fav pic. I love ur little book thing for Adin too. Its a great idea. Well, just wanted to let u know, I love u. I think Im gonna start a blog. Well, ur doin great with this!

    ~Mia~

    ReplyDelete